MELODIE LEATHER GLOVES
The Mélodie line pays tribute to the “Mélodie” dresses created by Jeanne Lanvin between 1921 and 1939. This line is emblematic of the House's rich heritage, which is reflected in the elegance of these gloves.
- Long Mélodie gloves crafted in soft nappa leather.
- Adorned with a Mélodie jewel at the wrists
- Length of gloves: 65 cm (25.6 inches)
- Main fabric : 100% lamb ovis aries
- Lining : 100% silk woven
Cleaning & care
Lanvin jewelry is handcrafted using unique craftsmanship with noble, natural materials.
- To preserve their shine, store them in their case or pouch. origin
- Avoid contact with water, cosmetics or household products that may alter their finishes
- All our jewelry is nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.null
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.