Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a) Return Form* sent directly online through YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.com or another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the contract must be correctly completed and sent to the Vendor within fifteen (15) days after receiving the products;
b) the products must not have been used, worn or washed and, in any case, compliant with the requirements detailed in the section on Compliance Checks below;
c) the identification tag must still be attached to the products, along with the disposable seal, which constitutes an integral part of the item;
d) the returned products must be in their original packaging;
e) the returned products must be delivered to the shipping agent within fourteen (14) days of when you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
f) the products must not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be charged for the return shipping cost, unless the Vendor expressly exempt you from these costs at the time of purchase, and on the subsequent condition that you use the shipping agent indicated in the Return Form. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the online Return Form, you will not have to directly take care of the return shipping costs, which are at your expense. In this case, the Vendor will pay the return shipping costs for you and will withhold a flat fee as payment for the return shipping. The fee will correspond to the original cost of shipping for the order. If an alternative courier is used for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the conditions indicated in letters a) and e) of the previous paragraph. In this case, you may choose to have the purchased products redelivered to you at your expense. If you refuse the above delivery, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Compliance Checks for returned products
Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all accessories and documents. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example we may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s) or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
Refund Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted, or, if a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, you will receive an email informing you of the amount being deducted from the refund. Whatever form of payment you used (Debit/Credit Card), the refund procedure will start within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Debit/Credit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal (where available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the Credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment by Cash on Delivery (not available for Cyprus, Denmark, Malta and Sweden): the refund is issued to the Bank account you indicate in the Return Form, therefore the refund time is dependent on you correctly entering the data; normally the credit occurs within fourteen (14) days.
- payment by SOFORT Banking (where available): time will depend on the SOFORT company’s policies.
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
As advised by the Vendor, returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the pre-printed label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. If you use UPS, the Vendor will be paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: www.ups.com) to organise pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier than the one provided by the Vendor, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and you will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
These Conditions for exercising the withdrawal right, which form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, are regulated by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 on the Consumer Code in Chapter I “Consumer rights in contracts”.
*Download and complete the paper return form to exercise your right to return.