Leather Rateau Pencil Cat bag
A unique collector Lanvin bag, the Pencil Cat is embellished with a precious sculptural handle, inspired by an andiron belonging to Jeanne Lanvin designed by the French designer Armand-Albert Rateau.
- Rateau printed leather Pencil Cat bag
- Color: black with gold embroidery
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- LxHxW: 28 x 11 x 8 cm
- Can be carried on the shoulder or in the hand
- Handle: Lightweight electroformed cat-shaped jewel handle
- Dual galvanised gold and palladium jewel clasp fastening
- Detachable shoulder strap with two metal hooks
- Decorative metal elements on the side
- High frequency and printed leather
- Inside patch pocket
- Main material: 100% calfskin
- Secondary material: brass
- Material 3: zamak
- Lining: lambskin
Cleaning and care
- Rub the leather with a damp cloth and a dab of suitable moisturizer. Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Gently clean the handle using a clean, soft cloth. Avoid using cosmetic, chemical or abrasive products.
- Store in a dry, dark place in its original packaging.
Shipping & Returns
We offer Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure.