The product you wish to return:
- can be sent back to us only after you have completed and submitted the online Return Form available on the www.lanvin.com US Site within twenty (20) days of delivery; by completing and submitting our online return form you will receive your Return Number, which you must include on your return shipping label;
- must be unused, unworn, unwashed, in the same condition in which it was received by you and, in any case, compliant with the requirements detailed in the section on Compliance Checks below;<;
- must have all disposable seals still attached with the disposable seal that must still be intact;
- must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be shipped back to our fulfillment house within twenty (20) days of the date of delivery;
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time; and
- must be shipped from Canada.
If you do not request the return of your merchandise within said thirty-day period, you authorize Provider, and any of its affiliates or agents, to dispose of such merchandise as it sees fit.
SALES OF BEACHWEAR AND UNDERWEAR ARE FINAL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DESIGNATE ON THE SITE OTHER NON-RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE. ANY SUCH DESIGNATION WILL BE NOTED ON THE DETAIL PAGE OF THE MERCHANDISE WHICH IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Compliance Checks for returned products
Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all accessories and documents. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example we may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s) or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
Refunds are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same card used to make the original purchase. Your account should be credited within one or two billing cycles from the date of return depending on the refund policy of the Credit /Debit Card used or two months in case of payment made by debit card. Please make sure that the date associated with such credit coincides with the date the original debit was made in order to avoid any interest charges on your account.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All of our products come with an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try your item on before removing the tag and seal, since we do not accept returns once the disposable seal has been removed, broken or damaged in any way. Shoes come with a sticker under the sole; if you remove or alter this sticker, you may no longer return your purchase.
Your return can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. If you send the package with UPS, return shipping costs charged to the customer will correspond to $6.00. For Canadian residents: if you use UPS and the pre-printed label, a $5 restocking fee applies to every returned item and will be deducted from your refund. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_CA to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you. You may also give your package to a UPS driver. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products if you ship your return without using UPS.
WE OFFER NO EXCHANGES ON MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON THE www.lanvin.com US SITE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.