SHORT PRINTED SLEEVELESS DRESS
The collection presents a new interpretation of the short charmeuse dress, in a more modern version, this time to create a flowing, airy silhouette. The exclusive print, which depicts blurred flowers, is inspired by the work of Gerhard Richter, the German painter and author of abstract works, as well as Jeanne Lanvin's love of botany.
- Short draped printed sleeveless dress
- Exclusive blurred flower print
- Art Deco fit at the hips with gathers
- River of ball buttons at the neckline
- Made in Slovakia
Size & fit
- For more information, please see our size guide.
- Main fabric : 100% polyester woven
Cleaning & care
- At Lanvin, we take great care to ensure we only select the finest materials. Please check the care label on your ready-to-wear item before proceeding with any cleaning.
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.