RHINESTONE MELODIE CHOKER NECKLACE
The Mélodie line pays tribute to all of Jeanne LANVIN’s dresses called “Mélodie” created between 1921 and 1939. The Mélodie necklace worn as a choker is set with rhinestones and around which is coiled a gilded metal ribbon.
- Rhinestone Mélodie choker necklace
- Colors: Gilded metal finish and rhinestones
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- H: 110mm
- Width: 117mm
- Metal ribbon-effect necklace
- Main material: brass
- Secondary material: glass
Cleaning and care
- Store it in the LANVIN pouch, away from heat, dust and moisture.
- Check your hands are free of traces of moisturizing cream or makeup before touching the Mélodie necklace.
- Clean your jewelry using a clean, soft and dry cloth. Avoid using cosmetic, chemical or abrasive products.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.