LEATHER NANO PENCIL CAT BAG
The Pencil Cat is one of the House's iconic bags. It is embellished with a sculptural jewelry handle, inspired by an andiron belonging to Jeanne Lanvin and designed by French interior decorator Armand-Albert Rateau. It is handmade and requires the work of more than ten craftsmen. This season features a leopard print version of this unique bag.
- Pencil Cat Nano leather box bag with a cat handle
- Leopard-print pony-effect leather
- Hand or shoulder carry
- Gold and palladium bi-galvanized Mother and Child jewelry clasp
- Metallic decorative elements on the gold finish
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Suede leather lining with interior pocket
- Four metal bottom legs
- Made in Italy
- Lining: 100% calfskin
Cleaning & care
- Lanvin products are made from materials selected with the greatest care. To ensure the longevity of your bag, please treat it with care.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, heat and rain
- Fill the bag with tissue paper so that it keeps its shape then store it in the protective pouch provided
- To clean, use a soft, dry cloth
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.