NANO PENCIL CAT LEATHER BAG
A unique collector's Lanvin bag, the Pencil Cat is embellished with a precious sculptural handle, inspired by an andiron belonging to Jeanne Lanvin designed by the French designer Armand-Albert Rateau.
- Pencil Cat bag in matte leather
- Color: Corn
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- L x H x W: 19 x 9 x 6 cm (7.5 x 3.5 x 2.4 in.)
- Can be carried on the shoulder or in the hand
- Handle: Lightweight electro-formed cat-shaped jewelry handle
- Dual galvanized gold and palladium fastening
- Removable shoulder strap with two metal hooks and an adjustable buckle
- Decorative metal elements on the side
- Inside patch pocket
- Main material: calfskin
- Secondary material: brass
- Material 3: zamak
- Lining: calfskin
Cleaning and care
- Gently rub the leather with a damp cloth and a dab of suitable moisturizer. Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Gently clean the handle using a clean, soft cloth. Avoid using cosmetic, chemical or abrasive products.
- Store in a dry, dark place in its original packaging.