LANVIN x FUTURE PENCIL LEATHER BRIEFCASE
For its first collaboration, LANVIN LAB has invited the artist FUTURE to design a collection that celebrates an innovative, individualistic vision, bringing music and fashion together. This collection offers a new version of the Pencil Cat with this modern and practical briefcase. It features the iconic cat-shaped handle, inspired by an andiron belonging to Jeanne Lanvin and designed by French decorator Armand-Albert Rateau. This bag will be perfect for a chic and casual outfit.
- Lanvin Pencil Cat leather briefcase
- Cat-shaped jewel handle
- Jewel clasp with snap and Mother and Child logo
- Hand carry
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Suede leather lining
- Patch pocket
- Four metal bottom legs with gold finish
- Dimensions (LxHxl) : 40,5 x 29 x 10 cm (15,7 x 11,4 x 4 in)
- Made in Italy
- Lining : 100% calf - bos taurus
Cleaning & care
- Lanvin products are made from materials selected with the greatest care. To ensure the longevity of your bag, please treat it with care.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, heat and rain
- Fill the bag with tissue paper so that it keeps its shape then store it in the protective pouch provided
- To clean, use a soft, dry cloth
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.