HOBO CAT BOLIDE BAG IN PONY-EFFECT LEATHER
This collection presents the iconic Hobo bag in a Bolide version, with a wider, resolutely avant-garde shape. The bag features a cat handle, which was inspired by an andiron that belonged to Jeanne Lanvin and was designed by French decorator Armand-Albert Rateau. This handle is sculpted using the electroforming technique used only for high-end jewelry pieces.
- Hobo Cat Bolide bag in leopard pony-effect leather with a cat handle
- Hand or shoulder carry
- Electroformed sculpted handle
- Gold finish
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Magnetic clasp
- Suede leather lining with an interior pocket
- Made in Italy
- Lining : 100% calf - bos taurus
Cleaning & care
- Lanvin products are made from materials selected with the greatest care. To ensure the longevity of your bag, please treat it with care.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, heat and rain
- Fill the bag with tissue paper so that it keeps its shape then store it in the protective pouch provided
- To clean, use a soft, dry cloth
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.