GALLERY DEPT. X LANVIN LEATHER CURB SNEAKERS
The Curb is a sneaker inspired by the 90s, with a confident design and exaggerated dimensions. Made in nappa calfskin, suede and mesh, this elaborately constructed shoe stands out for its extraordinary comfort thanks to the rounded shape, padded tongue, and curved metallic eyelets.
- Gallery Dept. x Lanvin Curb sneakers, in hand-painted calfskin leather, personalized by artist Josué Thomas
- Colors: black, multicolored
- Quilted tongue with Lanvin label and embossed Mother and Child logo
- Mismatched double waxed satin laces
- Made in Portugal
- Main material: mesh
- Secondary material: calfskin
- Third material: nubuck
- Sole: rubber
Cleaning and care
- Fragile motif. Do not use products for cleaning. Avoid contact with water.
- Store in a dry, dark place in its original packaging.