DAUNOU EMBROIDERED LOOSE-FITTING T-SHIRT
The embroidery on this t-shirt is inspired by the Daunou theater, whose decor was designed by Jeanne Lanvin and her associate Armand-Albert Rateau in the 1920s. The design incorporates the codes of Art Deco and the House of Lanvin, particularly with its contrasting colors and rounded shapes.
- Daunou embroidered loose-fitting T-shirt in thick jersey
- Logo Lanvin included in the embroidery
- Dropped shoulders
- Made in Portugal
Size & fit
- For more information, please see our size guide.
- Main fabric : 100% cotton knitted, 100% polyester knitted
Cleaning & care
- At Lanvin, we take great care to ensure we only select the finest materials. Please check the care label on your ready-to-wear item before proceeding with any cleaning.
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.