BOWLING SHIRT WITH PRINTED STRIPES
This shirt features an exclusive hand-painted irregular stripe effect print. The print is inspired by the House's archives, in particular the Antibes dress, which was created in 1946 by Jeanne Lanvin
- Striped bowling shirt
- Exclusive print
- Notched collar and short sleeves
- Loose fit
- Lanvin fabric patch in the same print embroidered in front
- Made in Portugal
Size & fit
- For more information, please see our size guide.
- Main fabric : 100% cotton woven
Cleaning & care
- At Lanvin, we take great care to ensure we only select the finest materials. Please check the care label on your ready-to-wear item before proceeding with any cleaning.
- If you have a question or concern, please contact our customer service department or visit one of our stores, where our staff will be happy to assist you and provide you with more information about our services.
Exclusive Lanvin packaging
All our items are shipped in a luxurious Lanvin gift box in the Maison's colors. The packaging is perfectly suited for gifts.